The Real McCoy Contest
Many young people have discovered their passion for God’s Kingdom by getting personally involved in life-giving MTM fundraising via The Real McCoy Contest. The students in your church can be involved in this exciting contest as we challenge our Apostolic youth to live sacrificially and become a generation of givers.
Winners from each district across North America will be flown in to the UPCI World Headquarters in St. Louis, MO, for an exclusive weekend with the executives of the UPCI Youth Ministries.
Contestants will be judged on:
- Money raised [a minimum of $1,000]
- District involvement [i.e., attendance at sectional rallies, youth conventions and youth camp]
- Church involvement
- Effort and creativity
Contest winners will participate in:
- A photo/video shoot: Photos and video taken during this session will be used in UPCI Youth Ministries promotional materials and publications for the next calendar year.
- A tour of UPCI World Headquarters
- A focus group forum
- Food, food, food
- Fellowship and fun in downtown St Louis at City Museum or Sky Zone and more.
Age Limit: 12-25 (single, never married)
Chaperone Information (for minors only): A sponsor (age 21 or older) may accompany winners under the age of 16. If a sponsor accompanies a minor, there is a limit of one sponsor/chaperone/family member per minor. A minor may travel unaccompanied with parent, pastor, and youth president approval. This sponsor will be responsible for his/her own expenses.
Real McCoy Weekend: November 5-7, 2022
Click here to download the Real McCoy Application (PDF)
Click here to download the Real McCoy Application (DOCX)
Click here to view past Real McCoy Contest Winners
Click here to view The Real McCoy Class of 2021 (PDF)
View the Real McCoy Promo Video here